Get in Touch
Our staff is ready to answer all your questions. Use the form below to reach out for any questions or queries, or send us an email to [email protected]
Urban Boutique Hotel Location
Our hotel is in the heart of Little Italy with a sound and calm neighborhood. Our location gives us an edge over others as we are located close to many city attractions. Elevate the fun in your stay by visiting all the nearby attractions with your friends and family.
- Getting Around & Transportation You can get around the hotel and visit various city attractions in San Diego. A short cab ride (10 city blocks) is all it takes to reach the historic Gaslamp district. We are also a short distance away from Petco Park. Another plus is our proximity to the San Diego Airport, which is a few minutes away.
Visit San Diego County's largest farmers' market, bringing farmers to the city and people together every Saturday from 8 am to 2 pm, covering five blocks in the Little Italy neighborhood. Pay a visit to SeaWorld and have a fun and amusing time in this oceanarium. The San Diego Zoo is another famous attraction where you can observe over 4000 variety of animals. You can also visit one of the area's best parks Balboa park, featuring innovative play equipment, picnic facilities, and sculptures. Walk down the streets of Little Italy to witness the surreal beauty of the Little Italy Fountain, surrounded by famous restaurants, pubs, and cafes.
- Within Walking Distance You can easily walk to the Little Italy farmer's market which is just a few blocks from the hotel. We also have a nearby market area where you can take a stroll and shop as per your preferences.
- Nearby Attractions Embarcadero is the waterfront park to relax and enjoy a good time playing games or taking a stroll while appreciating the beauty of nature. You can visit the old town for some historic charm. San Diego Zoo is another famous attraction for a fun time. Connect with some artifacts at the USS Midway Museum. Walk down the streets of Little Italy to witness the surreal beauty of the Little Italy Fountain, surrounded by famous restaurants, pubs, and cafes. You can see the vibrance of city life and enjoy the happening vibe of San Diego.
- Nearby Dining and Shopping You can have a fun time at the Little Italy Mercato doing shopping and exploring the market area. There are many cafes and pubs around this area where you can have a delectable meal. You can also visit Salt & Straw and Pappalecco among some famous restaurants in Little Italy.
- Parking We offer limited parking space at our hotel. Hence, you can find parking space nearby the hotel area for your convenience.
Make the most of your trip to Little Italy in San Diego by booking a stay at our quaint boutique hotel offering exclusive deals and packages for a comfortable stay. Our offers are planned to ensure a stay that's both comfortable and memorable. Take advantage of cost-effective packages for a weekend getaway, extended vacation, business trip, or whether you're visiting a loved one in San Diego.
Accommodations and Amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM/ Cash Machine
- Bilingual Staff
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ice Machine
- Off-site parking