Accessibility Features at Urban Boutique Hotel
We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://urbanboutiquehotel.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software. To ensure this, The Urban Boutique Hotel is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing have been developed after carefully parsing these guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Modify our policies, practices, or procedures to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
- Identify and describe accessible features at our place of lodging and guest rooms offered through our reservations system in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether a given place of lodging or guest room meets his/her accessibility needs.
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type.
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservation systems.
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through our reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
Property Accessibility Features
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
- Accessible Business Center
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Pool Entrance
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- ADA Accessible Guest Room
- All areas of the hotel are accessible by wheelchair - including a wheelchair accessible route from the accessible parking spaces to the facility's front entrance and to the key areas of the facility
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- At the Check-In Counter, there is a Retractable Table that Extends for Wheelchair Level Access
- Braille Signage throughout property
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36" wide
- Lower Counter Height with Access to Pull Underneath
- Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- Pool Entrance and Area Accessible
- Registration Desk is Accessible
- Roll-in ADA showers available
- Self-Operating ADA Pool Lift
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- TDD Telephone
- Van Accessible Parking
- WCAG Level 2.1 Website
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible One Bed Double, Rollin Shower or Bathtub
- Accessible Two Bed Double, Rollin Shower
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Service Animals Allowed
- Lowered Counter Height
- Accessible Power Outlets
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts with Kit
- Lower Level Individual Thermostat
- Lowered Closet Bars and Shelving
- TDD Teletype
- Visual Alarm Equipped
- Closed Captioning Television
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds
- Low Level Iron
- Multi-Level Door Viewers
- Closet Bars and/or Shelving Lowered
- Drapery Control with a 36" Clear Path Within Reach & Lowered Wands
- Push Button Light/Lamp Control-Type
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts - Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Table/Desk Height Accessible with Knee Space 27" (width) and 34″ (height)
- At Least (1) Power Outlet with a Clear Space in Front, 15" from Ground
- Power Outlets within 4" of Telephone
- Ground Floor Rooms Available with 2 Beds
- Communication Kits Available with TTY Machine, Strobe Light, & Visual Door Knocker
- Visual Alarm - Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Telephone with Visual Call Alert - Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Wheelchair Accessible Route in Room
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Raised Toilet Seat
- Grab Bars at Tub with a Tub Seat
- Grab Bars in Shower with a Shower Seat
- Hand-held Shower Wand
- Lower Mirrors
- Removable Shower Head
- Roll-In Shower
- Shower Seat
- Lowered Towel Hooks and Racks
- Toilet Grab Bars
Urban Boutique Hotel
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.urbanboutiquehotel.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.